[Coco] [Color Computer] VCC Emulator - Switching WorkingDirectories

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Sat Sep 3 22:40:36 EDT 2011

Have you tried running David Keil's emulator under DOSBox? I haven't tested
it extensively, but I can confirm that it comes up to the Extended Color
BASIC prompt and the slot selection system works running under DOSBox on
Windows 7 x64.

It may seem strange to run an 8-bit emulator in a 16-bit emulator in a
32-bit thunking layer in a 64-bit operating system, but there ya go.