[Coco] [Color Computer] VCC Emulator - Switching Working Directories

Sat Sep 3 14:27:36 EDT 2011

Hi,

As part of the "Tandy CoCo OS-9 "C" Compiler" Webpage creation project I
need to have several separate folders for testing using the VCC emulator.

http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=527#p527

I have found a vcc.ini file in:

"C:\Users\Nani\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Vcc"

(Windows Vista workaround folder for bad old programming practices)

which appears to contain the paths to files in my current VCC folder.

"G:\Vcc1.42"

For example:

SLOT4=G:\Vcc1.42\fd502.dll
[Hard Drive]
VHDImage=G:\Vcc1.42\Nitros9.vhd
[FD-502]
DiskRom=2
RomPath=
Persist=1
Disk#0=G:\Vcc1.42\os9L1B.dsk
Disk#1=G:\Vcc1.42\XFER.dsk

---------------------------------------

I wish to have several separate additional VCC folders with names like:

"G:\Vcc1.42-TEST1"

"G:\Vcc1.42-TEST2"

"G:\Vcc1.42-TEST3"

Is changing the "vcc.ini" file in the Virtual Store the only way to switch
VCC folders or is there a better way.

UN-installing VCC and reinstalling did not allow me to switch to a new VCC
folder as I did not delete the vcc.ini file in the Virtual Store.

TIA

SHF

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional