[Coco] DEFT Pascal "extra" lib?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Sep 3 01:32:44 EDT 2011

OK, I'm hunting object libraries again, this time for DEFT Pascal.

In the CIS archive, I found TICTAC.PAS, a DEFT Pascal program that wants
a graphics library with the interface file called EXTRA/EXT

Functions/procedures called include GDRAW, JOYSTICK, JOYFIRE, IRANDOM,
GDISPLAYTEXT, GCIRCLE, GDRAW, GINIT, GCLS, GLINE, GBOX.

Does anybody have this library, or know anything about it?  It's not the
AGS library, the function names don't match.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard