[Coco] mailto protocol is easy, flexible and very useful

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:32:19 EDT 2011

I heartily agree with Tim. I too, read my emails during the day as they come
in. It's a real pain for me to search through the text of the message to
find where someone has added their bit, and frequently miss that in the
sheer volume of the message.

Everyone's requirements are different, but we should not berate people who
do it differently from ourselves.

Everyone's software is different too; some software doesn't appear to
properly mark the text that's quoted. I know that OE V6 is a bit haphazard
in this area.

If I want to specifically quote text, I usually use cut & paste to do so,
and mark the text myself with QUOTE/UNQUOTE.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia