[Coco] mailto protocol is easy, flexible and very useful

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Sep 2 18:25:50 EDT 2011

I think we need a good flame war about top posting. I was reading my
mail using mutt as my MUA in an xterm. I was reading my mail from my
windows machine at work. I used putty to ssh into my home computer and
ran mutt from my home computer.

I think some here need to think out of the box and realize that not everyone
following this list is reading their email using a gui based MUA running in a
window on that local machine. To my knowledge there is no "internet standard"
that requires that an MUA run in a gui on the machine local to the user or be
able to render html. I may be wrong though.

The Other Frank