[Coco] mailto protocol is easy, flexible and very useful

Fri Sep 2 14:26:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

Look at the very bottom of every message sent to you via e-mail from the
list

See the line Coco at maltedmedia.com.

Click on that line and you will start a new message!

The underlying text is mailto:Coco at maltedmedia.com

Look just below this line and you will see:

To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" coco at maltedmedia.com

Clicking in that will also start a new message to the list.

Want to do more things with mailto?

Read the document"
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2368.html

or search for http://www.search.com/search?q=mailto+protocol

There are lots of ways to keep those of us who care happy.

A few posts back you hijacked a thread of a person who hijacked one of my
threads and I had a devil of time finding his original post to provide the
correct answer.

SHF