[Coco] A little OT, but...

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 01:43:08 EDT 2011

Hi all,

How easy is it to get IBM-XT keyboards these days?

In my locality, they're like hen's teeth. Even the OP shops in Brisbane now don't keep them.

Sigh, I have a trio of computers that use them, but only one working XT keyboard. None of these computers can use the AT or PS/2 keyboards, and I don't think modification is feasible. My MM/1 is one of those (just to keep this slightly on-topic).

If anyone in Australia has any to sell cheap or give away, please email me.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia