[Coco] OT: 63B09

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Mon Oct 31 09:12:15 EDT 2011

I was looking at a DSO too.  This one in particular: "ARM DSO203 Nano V2/Quad 4 channel Pocket Digital-Oscilloscope".  Some specs say its 72mhz dual analog.  Other specs say 30mhz dual analog.  Others have said the DSO's are crap and just toys and not useful for any real testing.  I'd love to hear opinions on this as it looks like an appealing little scope for $200.

- Todd