[Coco] OT: 63B09

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Oct 30 23:37:14 EDT 2011

On Sunday, October 30, 2011 11:32:42 PM Louis Ciotti did opine:

> Let's Try this:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/46871720/Address%20Lines_RN4.BMP
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/46871720/EPROM%20Installed_RN6.BMP

Eprom-installed sure looks doofy.  I wonder if its programming has faded,
something is dinging the pullup pretty badly.  What is the rated BW of that
obviously digital scope?

Do you have a schematic of this device? Drop it on the scanner & PM me a
copy, and tell me which pin that bad picture was.  No promises, but it
might help.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
A bug in the code is worth two in the documentation.