[Coco] [Color Computer] Disto

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Oct 29 09:40:09 EDT 2011

On Saturday, October 29, 2011 09:31:46 AM Michael Nelson did opine:

> --- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Michael Nelson" <mjnelson12 at ...>
wrote:
> > --- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Marc Charbonneau <timebandit001@>
wrote:
> > > Does anyone know how to contact Disto (CRC)Computers?

> > > They are still in business, but I don't know if they still support
> > > the Disto controller : http://www.crcordinateur.com/
> >
> > Thanks, Marc !!!
>
> Well, the websight for CRC Computers is all in French.
> So, does anyone here own a Disto Controller and Parallel Printer port?

Yes, but the no-halt controller is in use & not for sale.  The 3-n-1 card
in it has been removed and could be for sale if the offer is good.  This is
the real time clock, a simple hardware 3 wire (xon,xoff flow control only)
serial port and the parallel port portion.  I'd imagine it would only work
in another SC-II controller though.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
I just had a NOSE JOB!!