[Coco] [Color Computer] Disto

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Oct 27 16:13:21 EDT 2011

On Thursday, October 27, 2011 04:06:22 PM Marc Charbonneau did opine:

> > Humm, unforch, no 'english' button & I don't read french.
>
> They probably speak English, so you can try your question by email :
> ventes at crcordinateur.com
>
> Alternatively, since I read and speak french, and I'm in the same area
> code as them, let me know if I can help.

I am not 'in the market' but my 4n1 has been removed to make address space
available for a TC^3 controller with an RTC in it, so a good offer might
entice me to part with it but not the SC-II itself.  That however I'd
assume would be for the OP to decide.  It has been slightly modified
because it was living in an MPI, so it is being powered from there, never
had the wall wart which I never bought plugged in.  This would give if
plugged into an SC-II, the RTC, a serial port, and a parallel port.  3 of
the 4n1 IOW.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
To get back on your feet, miss two car payments.