[Coco] [Color Computer] Disto

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:01:56 EDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Marc Charbonneau wrote:

Does anyone know how to contact Disto (CRC)Computers?

> >  Or does anyone own a Disto Disk Controller with the Parallel Printer
> > Adapter???
> >
> They are still in business, but I don't know if they still support the
> Disto
> controller : http://www.crcordinateur.com/

If my memory serves me right, I believe the arrangement was Tony (DiStefano)
would design his gadgets and CRC was the outlet to manufacture them, back in
his active CoCo years support might have come only from Tony and not CRC.

I could be wrong though...

-- RP