[Coco] OT: Battery chargers

Wed Oct 19 21:26:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

Gene already corrected me on that point, 1400. (I posted a bad answer just
to make sure he responded. :D)

One factor that you might be interested in, Gene and I were discussing the
electrical properties being correct for your needs.

What I have become aware is that the battery pack is inside a tight plastic
case and temperature monitoring may be problematic.

The temperature problem may range from none at all to such a danger that
your house may burn down. 8-O

The original plastic is of such an age that melting to me is very likely.

That may be part of the ~ $180 replacement being offered.

So monitor the heating very closely. Should you need to start over with a
different solution (The one I would have chosen) try and save the connector
part.

SHF