[Coco] move finished

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Oct 17 00:27:12 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 11:08:50AM +1100, Mark McDougall wrote:
> Heh, it's the 3 flights of stairs I'm not looking forward to... at least
> this time we're moving stuff _down_, and not _up_ like last time! ;)

In some ways, down is harder than up, because you need to have the
control and the balance.  Up you can kinda brute-force. (-: I didn't
break the couch, honest!  Not my fault! It was already like that! :-)

> Most of my Coco stuff lives in my office these days, so that's a little
> something I don't need to worry about! :)

CoCo stuff breaks down fairly small, as long as your hard drive(s) and
monitor(s) survive the move it'll be fine.

Unlike my housemate's XP box, which decided that being moved meant it
was time to toast both the video card and the sound card.

Good luck with the move,
Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA