[Coco] OT: Battery chargers

Sun Oct 16 01:08:19 EDT 2011

Hi,

(Quick answer, NO!)

http://www.graham-mitchell.com/blog/?p=72

Gives me a better understanding of what you are doing (Correct me If I found
the wrong item)

Does the excessive self discharge occur when the battery pack is not
connected?

> ... After the upgrade, I was curious to see how many shots the new battery
> would last for. So I sat on my couch and took 1,000 shots before I gave
> up. The battery showed no signs of slowing down ...

If the battery is not being fully charged then a new charger is in order.

Check this site, they have many chargers that appears to have your needed
range.
http://www.all-battery.com/batterychargers.aspx?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=08242011_EndSummer&utm_content=Banner_Chargers

There are many battery chargers that would work, but perhaps the best one is
no longer being made (In blog).

The blog might be a better source of information specific to your problem,
but I (we) can comment on a specific charger.

SHF