[Coco] Coco Good news

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Oct 14 12:00:22 EDT 2011

John,

Do me a favor and try to get drivewire working again on your coco and laptop
again before you head down to Florida and let me know if you have any problems
with it. I don't work to far from where you live and can stop by and work through
any issues you have with it. I don't know anything about the drive pak or the
problems you were having with it.

As I mentioned a few times last night I've had a frustrating week and the problems
we were having last night brought out the worst side of me. I was frustrated in
general and looking back at the evening think I may have taken a weeks worth of
frustations out on the people around me. That was unintended and no one there last
night deserved that. I think we should have dedicated our efforts to getting drivewire
working first and then looked into logicall. At times it was hard to tell exactly where
the problem was.

I'm glad we got drivewire working last night and I figured out what the problem
with drivewire on my SuperIDE was. I had drivewire 2 installed and that won't
handle the much higher speeds that drivewire 3&4 servers defaults to.

Frank