[Coco] demo video of some CoCoBoot tricks

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:30:54 EDT 2011

Thanks for making CoCoBoot look nice, Aaron!

I'm afraid I'll be singing that "In my Boots" song for a week.  Why do
kids songs always do that?!?!

Version .47a promises:

- MPI support
- Better floppy support
- Faster bootup
- A hacker's guide to CoCoBoot's Internals
- Maybe even a Beginner's Guide to scripting
- Support for writing SupIDE's flash rom slots (mini-app)

--
Brett M. Gordon,
beretta42 at gmail.com