[Coco] Coco converter survey

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Oct 6 20:38:17 EDT 2011

I have a spare converter on order and don't care if it comes in a
case or not. I personally would want my "first" converter in a case
but agree that you should give the choice with a difference in price
and waiting time. You could also let ppl getting them without the case
know what brand/model of case you use and sourcing info.

The Other Frank