[Coco] Coco converter survey

David Roper ebonhand09 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:23:36 EDT 2011

I'd suggest offering the enclosure, pricing it much higher, and
stating that wait times are longer

Those that want it, get it (eventually) while those that don't care
get serviced in the express lane :)

(I'd be interested in seeing pricing for both a 'with' and 'without',
too - do you have a basic specifications document available?)

- David