[Coco] Coco software mentioned (portrayed) in a documentary

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 23:26:45 EDT 2011

Yesterday I posted some info regarding documentary projects by Jason Scott.
Last night I was watching his "Get Lamp" documentary,

http://www.getlamp.com/

which is about "Adventure", text adventures, and the history of Infocom.

During the early scenes in the documentary, a few pages of Coco magazines
are displayed showing ads for
Coco programs (probably text adventures).

Since Jason is working on the documentary for the 6502, and he's obviously
aware of the Coco & 6809, it would be great
if he pursued a 6809 documentary as a follow on project.

However, as cool & powerful as the 6809 is, the 6502 was more influential in
computing though, which is probably why he chose to develop the documentary
on it.