[Coco] Unknown Video Converter/Adapter

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 14:29:41 EDT 2011

Ok while cleaning out some old junk I came across this old video adapter
plug, think I got it with some other PC parts in a auction or something
years ago.

I've never used and not really certain as to its purpose.  It appears to
have a female VGA port on one side, an unknown 15-pin male connector on the
other with one pin missing.

There is a DIP switch panel and alphabetic rotary selector, apparently used
to select different resolutions/modes per the label chart on back.

I was going to trash this since I don't know enough about it to use or even
to properly describe it for a Ebay listing.  However, I'm making available
photos I took of it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8a5mb62zd6on2

If anyone's interested in obtaining this, email me and I can send it to you.

-          Chad