[Coco] Orchestra 90 disassembly

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 08:24:58 EST 2011

I have already started a disassembly of Orch90 and as I sort out the all the routines, I can send you a list of entry points if you would like. It may take a while though. I'm just getting back into the disassembly thing so things are slow. I used to be faster at it (didn't we all). Sorting through all the editing routines to get to the core play routines is a pain. Not to mention that the complete William Tell Overture and the routines to copy it to the song buffer also help to confuse everything. That is why I'm checking to see if someone else has already done it. I was told that there was someone working on it at one time.

On the Drivewire4/Mess... is it possible to at least give a detailed, step by step of how to do it? I have all the tools from the Mess site and the ones from Drivewire. I just really need to know what versions of the Mess tools/packages I need to use and the steps to patch the code for drivewire. I really understand if there's no time, doesn't hurt to ask. BTW Aaron.. watched your YouTube videos of Drivewire playing MIDI... impressive. I use MIDI on a day-to-day basis in my studio for backing tracks for singers that can't afford bands. So MIDI is something that I really know something about (thanks to the Coco, Lester Hands and Michael Knudson).

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com