[Coco] Plug 'n Power info

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Nov 27 20:26:53 EST 2011

On Sunday, November 27, 2011 08:13:42 PM Steve Batson did opine:

> Unless this is a different controller than what I have, after you
> program it, you don't need the CoCo unless you are making changes or
> something happens to the program. So, you can be using the CoCo for
> other fun stuff while the controller turns lights on and off. :)

I do the same thing with a CM11A here, giving it a year long set up lights
on / lights off commands in one heyu write session, and even if it runs off
of the end of the program, it will continue to execute those commands until
the universe runs down I think.  It will need a pair of C cells at about 2
year intervals for backup though.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Lisp Users:
Due to the holiday next Monday, there will be no garbage collection.