[Coco] Plug 'n Power info

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sun Nov 27 16:39:11 EST 2011

Unless this is a different controller than what I have, after you program it, you don't need the CoCo unless you are making changes or something happens to the program. So, you can be using the CoCo for other fun stuff while the controller turns lights on and off. :)

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com