[Coco] Looking for a new home for my Coco stuff.

David Bergen dpbergen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 01:57:41 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm new to this list and thus haven't read any posts thus far.

I'm in the process of cleaning out my "computer museum" and have a lot of
CoCo stuff in it: accessories, software, magazines, etc. My Coco itself I
may keep since it was my first computer, but I may have another to offer.

I'd hate to recycle all of these items and was hoping to find individuals
or organizations who might find a good use for them.

I'm located in Mountain View CA, so a local recipient would be preferable
especially since the magazines are heavy.

I don't as yet have an inventory of my CoCo stuff but if anyone is
interested, I can generate one as I organize my "museum".

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer me.

- David Bergen