[Coco] Nightly NitrOS9 Builds

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Nov 21 22:05:47 EST 2011

On Monday, November 21, 2011 10:03:26 PM Ed Orbea did opine:

> I have been looking at the NitrOS9 site ( http://www.nitros9.org ). I
> usually download the large ZIP file, but recently just wanted to check
> if there were any updates. When I look at the list of individual
> images, thay are all (and have been) dated as of 06/19/2011. Does this
> mean that there is just a date problem with the Nightly build or that
> the Nightly build has not happened since 06/19 and thus is not really a
> Nightly build at all?

So noted here too, Ed.  As for updates, it is possible there have been no
updates since then.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Obviously your filters are throwing away mail from Randal.  :-)
             -- Larry Wall in <199710221937.MAA25131 at wall.org>