[Coco] What do you use your CoCo for? (was: Games that don't fit floppies)

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Nov 17 00:21:47 EST 2011

When I got my first CoCo it was my "personal computer". When I got out
of school with my EE (a long time ago in a land far far away) I got into
industrial process control and we used to get CoCo's take the board out of
the case and replace the rom with code that I had written and used the "expansion
connector" to connect our interface electronics for the particular application.

These days my CoCo is a toy that I pull out every once in a while play with for
a week or so and then pack up and put away. I have a lot of fun with it when I'm
playing with it but I don't do any "real" work with it.

The Other Frank