[Coco] Super IDE vs. Drive Pak

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Nov 16 16:48:14 EST 2011

On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 04:44:51 PM Boisy G. Pitre did opine:

> Is it safe for me to poke my head in and discuss? :)

I am not 'running' the discussion, so I see no reason why you can't dip an
oar in here.  Factual arguments should always be welcome.  Who better to
discuss the pro's and con's of how its done or why it is not practical if
it wasn't done?