[Coco] Games that don't fit on floppies (was Super IDE vs. Drive Pak)

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Nov 16 00:48:48 EST 2011

On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:40:24 AM Brian Blake did opine:

> Hey Gene,
>
> On 11/16/2011 12:05 AM, gene heskett wrote:
> > IMO, bringing something like autocad into the argument ranges
> > somewhere beyond a reasonable argument.
>
> I wasn't bringing AutoCAD into the discussion of what the CoCo could do
> graphically, rather, of how other PC's of the day installed an
> application to a hard disk.
>
> Pretty sure it's a foregone conclusion the CoCo would make a pretty
> lousy CAD workstation.  ;)
>
> > Lets call it argumentative, then we are both being described. :-)
> >
> > Cheers, Gene
>
> We both understand our gifts! ;)

Well, in my case, I find I am, like Andy Rooney, (who the world will miss
sadly) getting more "crotchety" in my dotage, although I understand this
list has quite a few members in my age bracket.  There are several other
lists I am on where I am, by quite a few years, the oldest poster, so I get
treated like the 'elder', but here, at 77, I am more or less among
contemporaries. So, I imagine we'll all understand the occasional mood
swing because we have looked in the mirror recently.  ;-)