[Coco] Shhh

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:23:24 EST 2011

I realize this thread is off topic but I thought I'd toss my 2 cents in.
Plain vanilla Debian may give you headaches if you are using wireless,
though you can get it to work.  Certain wireless adapters just refuse to
work properly (notably USB), even after loading non-free firmware.  On the
other hand I highly recommend Linux Mint Debian Edition, though you need to
keep an eye on the updates.