[Coco] Color Quaver

Michael Graham mkgraham at gmx.com
Sat Nov 12 15:11:53 EST 2011

I've been looking around for music creation programs for some of my old
computers, and I found a couple of references online to a four-voice
software synthesizer called Color Quaver that runs on the CoCo.  From
what I've found, it looks was released on cassette from Green Mountain
Micro, but I'm struggling to locate a copy anywhere.  Does anyone have a
copy of the Color Quaver cassette that they'd be willing to record and
send to me, either as a sound file or a .CAS file?  I'd love to try it
out.  I've found some things that suggest it might have been converted
to disk at some point, too, but I would honestly rather have it on cassette.

If anyone has any other suggestions for music creation programs on the
CoCo, feel free to let me know!

Thanks!
Michael