[Coco] The 'new' CoCo Classifieds

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:44:34 EST 2011

Hey Aaron,

Quick update on the floppy system. None of the cables I had worked right,
so I ordered some new cable and the correct ends for them. Hopefully
they'll be in today or tomorrow and I can get these this thing done up
right for you. If I can get it done tomorrow or Friday night, I'll take it
to Orlando with me and ship it from there - might save a few $$...

Brian

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Brian Blake <random.rodder at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I'll look into that when I get home. Thanks!!!
> On Nov 6, 2011 11:21 AM, "John Musbach" <johnmusbach1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Brian Blake <random.rodder at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Early in 2010, I added a classified ads section to my website. It was
>> > Joomla based, and it did work - I was never really happy with it. It
>> was a
>> > royal pain to administer and modifying any aspect was a complete
>> nightmare.
>> >
>> > Recently I removed the Joomla based site for the reasons mentioned
>> above.
>> > There's a newer version now, based on a system called Noah's Classifieds
>> > that is much easier to work with.
>> >
>> > As always, if you folks choose to use this site to sell and trade your
>> CoCo
>> > wares, I'm in no way responsible for the activities. I suggest that
>> > transactions are done with PayPal or other service.
>> >
>> > The url for the new CoCo Classifieds site is:
>> > http://www.tandycoco.com/classifieds
>>
>> Looks nice. The one thing I notice is that the OS-9[...] category
>> header is overflowing so that the number of items in the category is
>> not visible. May want to shorten that title a bit, but otherwise looks
>> like a friendly place for this community to trade their wares.
>>

>> --
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> John Musbach
>>
>> --

Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...
--------
Sarcasm is the body's natural defense to stupidity.