[Coco] Tandy 102

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 12:00:51 EST 2011

As Diego noted, the regular cassette cable offered since the days of the
TRS-80 Model I will work, along with a standard cassette recorder and good
quality tapes.

For storage alternatives nothing beats the NADSBox (nothing naughty, just
the acronym for New Age Digital Storage Box); such facility will set you
back a couple of hundred US dollars though, but IMHO a wise investment for
the Model 100/102/200 fans.

Check it out at http://www.club100.org/

-- RP