[Coco] The 'new' CoCo Classifieds

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 09:53:51 EST 2011

Early in 2010, I added a classified ads section to my website. It was
Joomla based, and it did work - I was never really happy with it. It was a
royal pain to administer and modifying any aspect was a complete nightmare.

Recently I removed the Joomla based site for the reasons mentioned above.
There's a newer version now, based on a system called Noah's Classifieds
that is much easier to work with.

As always, if you folks choose to use this site to sell and trade your CoCo
wares, I'm in no way responsible for the activities. I suggest that
transactions are done with PayPal or other service.

The url for the new CoCo Classifieds site is:
http://www.tandycoco.com/classifieds

Brian

--
Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...
--------