[Coco] p-system was Re: LIF util for OS-9?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Nov 4 19:50:16 EDT 2011

On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 04:54:30PM -0400, Steven Hirsch wrote:
> No promises, but I'll keep it in mind.

Heh, that's fine.  Very few projects discussed on this list are
anything else.

> The P-Code engine is a plug-in card for the peripheral expansion unit
> (heavy metal chassis that hold diskette drive and some other things).

That's right, I've read about the P-code card!  I'd swapped out the
details.  Yeah, my housemate is sad because he doesn't have the
expansion box.  A friend of mine has one, and it is a BEAST.

> Dumb teletype terminal.  I do not believe it natively supports cursor
> positioning, but that's just from memory so take it with a grain of salt.

Well, that doesn't surprise me.  Lowest common denominator.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard