[Coco] HP64000 was Re: LIF util for OS-9?

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 4 17:28:18 EDT 2011

Back in the late 80's, I was working at NASA/JSC and our lab bought two
SWCP OS9 - LvL II systems. I got the pleasure of setting them up,
getting them running, and programming on them, sense I had a COCO
running OS9 Lvl1 and knew what OS9 was all about. I turned one into a
multi-terminal word processing system for the lab office staff.

John Donaldson