[Coco] HP64000 was Re: LIF util for OS-9?

John Kent jekent at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 3 01:26:11 EDT 2011

Hi Willard,

I used a HP64000 for software development for the 68000 back in the
1980s.  Were I was working boaught a VAX11-730 for software development
although compiles for the 68000 were just as fast on the HP64000 as they
were on the VAX.  We had the HP64000 connected to the VAX. We had VT220
terminals connected to VAX. There were 50 engineers in the department.
Systems administration was pretty adhoc back then.

John.

--
http://www.johnkent.com.au
http://members.optusnet.com.au/jekent