[Coco] LIF util for OS-9?

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Wed Nov 2 23:06:31 EDT 2011

On 11/02/2011 05:05 PM, Willard Goosey wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 05:15:44PM -0400, Steven Hirsch wrote:
>> Sounds like early P-System.  There was a tool called Krunch that
>> re-organized the files to consolidate free space.
> Really?  I've never messed with a P-System.
>
> Krunch probably existed for the HP machines that used LIF as their
> native filesystems, too.
>
> Willard
P-System like the Pascal intermediate code system?  I used that on the
Apple 2 for a class I took in high school, and I think it was also
implemented on the Sage, a 68000-based system I used a little in
college.  I think I still have my Apple P-System floppy disk.  Wasn't
the intermediate code supposed to work cross-platform, something like a
proto-JVM?

JCE