[Coco] root.r

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Nov 2 15:45:35 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, November 02, 2011 03:42:43 PM Joel Ewy did opine:

> On 11/02/2011 10:20 AM, gene heskett wrote:
> > On Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:11:39 AM Joel Ewy did opine:
> >> I'm trying to make view 4.4 in preparation for modifying it to take
> >> advantage of CoCo3FPGA's 12-bit palette and 256 color mode.  I may be
> >> missing something obvious, but view wants to link to /dd/lib/root.r
> >> and I'm not sure where to find it.  Google says that Gene Heskett
> >> had it in /dd/maxtor/lib as of Monday 12 April 2010, but doesn't
> >> mention anything about how it got there.  I don't find it on either
> >> of the OS-9 Level 2 Development System disk images.  Is it part of
> >> some library package I can snag from RTSI?  Any clue would be much
> >> appreciated.
> >>
> >> JCE
> >
> > I do not recall where I got it Joel, but I just put it in
> > Genes-os9-stf on my web page.  I dumped it, it looks like it might be
> > some sort of an index file.  I don't recall ever using it, but may
> > have back in a previous life, and it contains no info pointing back
> > at an author.  Be my guest.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene
>
> Thanks, Gene.  That was it, I guess.  Now I get some unresolved
> references though.  I'll have to come back to that later.
>
> JCE

TBT, I thought I had put that up earlier when someone asked, possibly you,
or possibly Willard G.

If anyone has been waiting for something, and I don't get it done, ping me
please.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
"You show me an American who can keep his mouth shut and I'll eat him."
-- Newspaperman from Frank Capra's _Meet_John_Doe_