[Coco] MAKE_TK.lzh has a bad case of Y2K.

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue May 31 23:48:40 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 10:16:28PM -0700, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

> I have moved on and this is a busy week.
> This looks like the makefile that caused the "STACK OVERFLOW".

Hokay, I finally got make_tk to fail with a STACK OVERFLOW.

Using make's debug option "-d" requires extra memory or it'll clobber
its stack.  make #8K -d seems to be enough, at least for archive's
makefile.

And yes, the timestamp printouts could use a little doctoring, 111/5/31
isn't quite right... ;-)

The code that checks for dependency loops must use a little more space
than was planned for.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA