[Coco] MAKE_TK.lzh has a bad case of Y2K.

Tue May 31 01:16:28 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have moved on and this is a busy week.
This looks like the makefile that caused the "STACK OVERFLOW".

Try ":OS9::touch *". Note the colon which shellplus expands "*"

to all files.

Then touch archive.h.

Try the make.

Then touch archive.p1.c and try again.

Something like that sequence should reproduce the bug unless something is
different with VCC, the NitrOS-9 VHD or something else in my configuration.

I did spot something that might be a problem. "-l=/dd/lib/cos9.l" was
"-l=/d1/lib/cos9.l". I do not know what was mounted in "/d1".

LINK = rlink

/DD/CMDS/archive: archive.p1.r archive.p2.r archive.p3.r archive.p4.r
CC -e=2 -f=archive archive.p1.r archive.p2.r archive.p3.r
archive.p4.r -l=/dd/lib/cos9.l

archive.p1.r: archive.h archive.p1.c
CC -r -e=3 archive.p1.c

archive.p2.r: archive.h archive.p2.c