[Coco] How To Make The Attachment into OS9 DSK Image for DW3

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon May 30 23:02:17 EDT 2011

Tom wrote:
> I need a DSK image of the attached files (they were retrieved from RTSI
> site). These are the files for Quick Pascal.
>
> Can someone pls explain the best method to convert this to a DSK image,
> and/or pls do it for me? I will use it with DW3 running Nitros9 and also
> separately VCC.
>
> It's been so long since I've worked with this, I can't figure it out.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

First, have you read the enclosed doc file? It states the following requirements
to use this package:
                 What you need:          OS-9 Level II
                                         512k RAM (minimum)
                                         OS-9 Pascal v.r. 02.00.00
                                         RAM Disk
                                         A Text Editor
                                         OS-9 Level I Assembler
                                         Printer
So, if you don't have the Tandy "OS-9 Pascal" program, you won't be able to use
Quick Pascal.

I'll send you a disk image by direct email.

Robert