[Coco] MAKE_TK.lzh has a bad case of Y2K.

Mon May 30 16:16:48 EDT 2011

Hi,

Gene, there are two copies of Sled on RTSI!

They both started from the same user group disk source.

I spent my time insuring that the file being edited would not be lost, it
took a long time to find the final bug in the original source.

The other author added help files, pop up windows and other stuff.

The last time I tried the other sled it took me one minute to prove that
several bugs were never addressed! Mainly crashes.

Mine is called "ColorfulSLED ED6" and is here on RTSI"

ftp://www.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/APPS/Colorful_Sled_6ed.LZH

The commands for the two Sleds are quite different and I stayed away from
the other so that I would not learn it's commands.

I needed to find the SLED card doc page to find out how to exit SLED after
twenty years.

SHF