[Coco] MAKE_TK.lzh has a bad case of Y2K.

Mon May 30 12:01:30 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have discovered that MAKE_TK.lzh on RTSI is unusable.

I would like confirmation that it really is bad.

In trying to go back to the previous make that I used, I cannot find the
DOC's for it.

And it does not like the makefile I tried to give to it.

=CC -r -e=3 archive.p1.c*
=CC -r -e=3 archive.p2.c*
=CC -r -e=3 archive.p3.c*
=CC -r -e=3 archive.p4.c*
=CC -e=3 -f=archive archive.p1.r archive.p2.r archive.p3.r
archive.p4.r -l=/dd/lib/cos9.l*
checking for implicit relocatable files
file: archive.p1.r
checking for implicit source files
file: archive.p1.r
no explicit source file listed
make: can't find source file to make "archive.p1.r"

   0  1987/02/10 11:32  --e-rewr     480      3C9C Make

Header for:  make
Module size: $3C9C    #15516
Module CRC:  $41F1F2 (Good)
Hdr parity:  $88
Exec. off:   $001B    #27
Data Size:   $1A77    #6775
Edition:     $12      #18

archive.p1.r: archive.h archive.p1.c
=CC -r -e=3 archive.p1.c*

archive.p2.r: archive.h archive.p2.c
=CC -r -e=3 archive.p2.c*

archive.p3.r: archive.h archive.p3.c
=CC -r -e=3 archive.p3.c*

archive.p4.r: archive.h archive.p4.c
=CC -r -e=3 archive.p4.c*

/DD/CMDS/archive: archive.p1.r archive.p2.r archive.p3.r archive.p4.r
=CC -e=3 -f=archive archive.p1.r archive.p2.r archive.p3.r
archive.p4.r -l=/dd/lib/cos9.l*

I suspect that it came from Delphi but my listings of all my Delphi disks
are AWOL.

If there are additional make(s) available, please tell me about them.

I suspect that at this time ALL are bad.

And have been for > 10 years and no one has said anything.

SHF