[Coco] DE1 - More data

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun May 29 19:13:48 EDT 2011

I recommend turning on "log protocol device bytes" in the advanced
page of the instance config in DW.
this will let you see every byte sent or received on the serial port,
even if they don't add up to a valid operation.
you also will want to turn the logging level to DEBUG or ALL.

The search for disks in drives 0-2 at power on is normal.  It sounds
like you may have some switches set wrong on the board if it is
returning immediately with an error.  Double check those, find out if
there are other bytes coming over the wire, and maybe consider posting
in the CoCo3FPGA board, Gary monitors that but I don't know if he
reads this group.