[Coco] HxC2001 HeadQuarters : HxC Floppy Emulator

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Thu May 26 15:11:52 EDT 2011

"John W. Linville" wrote:
> Seems similar to some other stuff discussed on the list recently --
> apparently available today...
>
> http://hxc2001.free.fr/floppy_drive_emulator/index.html

I have the one that takes an SD card.  Works a treat for DragonDOS (and
so would be fine for RS-DOS).  Only thing I've not managed to suss is
single density disks, but that's not really relevant here.

As a hardware replacement for a floppy drive, it's great, but still
requires you to have a controller cart.  AIUI what Darren's working on
is something that presents just like an original controller: I'd still
be really interested in that (especially if it supports the 2797 variant
with DragonDOS supplementary logic :).

..ciaran