[Coco] Anyone still play text adventure games?

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Thu May 26 12:53:14 EDT 2011

And thank you Steve and team for that wonderful adventure.  It was played for tons of hours on the USS Wainwright while deployed in the Mediterranean.  There were 4 of us "commanding" the keyboard operator on what to do next.

Thanks for the entertainment!!!!  Along with many of your other games.  Most memorably, Ghana Bwana!!

Whoever wrote Death Trap (on tape), that was played for hundreds of hours along with Downlander.

Those were great days......

Thanks,

Tom