[Coco] cprep19 __FILE__ fix?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed May 25 20:14:04 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, May 25, 2011 08:10:49 PM Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 04:50:25PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> > c.prep22 was about 3 editions newer than 19, but I'll have to admit I
> > was feeling lost, and may well have snarfed something up, so I would,
> > if taking over, start with the 19 code and work my way forward from
> > there.
>
> Ahh, I see.  So, I assume that solve.r is 6809 and solve.3.r is 6309?

I don't believe so.  I /think/ what happened there was whomever was working
on it may have been using an editor with a smallish buffer, so solve got
broken up into pieces that were compatible with their editor.

> >Its been so long now that I'd have to wander around in it for at
> >least a month to get the framework back in my mind.
>
> Well, I can't say I understand cprep19's source.  Hacking it a little to
> add a couple of chars to a few strings is one thing, understanding it?
> Whole nother story.

It will take a while.

--
Cheers, Gene