[Coco] Anyone still play text adventure games?

John Kent jekent at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 24 11:35:43 EDT 2011

That was pretty much my understanding of it too, but I was concerned
that if I used port forwarding on my router to a specific IP address on
the subnet, whether there was some way to gain access to my local area
network, by redirecting packets off the device in some manner say via
some other port which might be open.

http://www.johnkent.com.au
http://members.optusnet.com.au/jekent