[Coco] Anyone still play text adventure games?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue May 24 03:36:32 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Steve Batson
<steve at batsonphotography.com> wrote:
> Darn! Tried to test from work on break. I was afraid it wouldn't work
> through the firewall. I'll have to give it a shot from home later. I look
> forward to seeing the code. I'm assuming I need to set it up some place
> that has a telnet server? Or, can it run on the local machine as well?

I think an earlier message did not go through, too many email accounts
to keep track of which can post here, apologies if this is a repeat.

You can run the game anywhere that has perl and an IP stack.  to play
on local machine, you would just telnet to localhost.